Quirke Façade Engineering Consultancy (QFEC) commenced operations in 2012 to provide a practical façade engineering service to the building construction industry.
The service provided blends 12 years of architectural practice in addition to 18 years with a major Façade Company, specialising in façade and roof glazing system design and delivery. The objective of QFEC is to resolve the competing factors of; desired aesthetics, interface details, structural, and comfort performance requirements of the building envelope.
The principal holds qualifications of a Diploma in Architecture from Waterford institute of Technology and a Master’s degree in Façade Engineering from Bath University.
Professional indemnity insurance cover is provided for consultancy services.
The combination of theory with the practical experience of delivering facades, enables sound practical advice and solutions to be offered to a range of clients;
- Building Owners
- Main Contractors
- Property Management Companies
- Specialist Façade Companies.
Previous Projects prior to QFEC
- Aviva Stadium Roof and façade
- Beacon Court Development Sandyford
- Block R Office Block Spencer Dock
- Charlestown Shopping Centre
- City Bank Office Block Dublin
- Croke Park Stadium Roof
- Douglas Shopping Centre
- Irish Times Building
- Kildare County Council Offices
- Leopardstown Race Course Pavilion
- Library Building at University of Limerick
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre
- Montevetro Office Block
- Roche’s stores Dublin
- Swords Shopping Centre